Requirement – The River SUP Expedition
I certify that:
- I am able to paddle up to 30km/day
- I can maneuver and control my board in varying conditions (such as side wind, small chop, rain, etc)
- I can paddle against a headwind for long distances.
- I can paddle up to an hour without a break.
- I am comfortable on my board for hours at a stretch
- I can easily move from standing to knee paddling as needed
- I mount and dismount my board with ease
- I am able to self-rescue if I fall off my board
Please note that if the expedition guides determine that you do not have the above skills and your performance becomes a hinderance to the expedition, you will be requested to leave the expedition at your own cost.